Which Approval For You?

Obtaining the correct "approval" for your new interior office fitout or even a small office refurbishment is critical to ensuring you meet your obligations under State and Federal Law.

But where do you start? There are 3 possible options and it is importand to know what they are and which one best suits your project.

First there is a "Development Application" (D.A.) which must be done via Council. The second option is a "Complying Development Certifiacte" (C.D.C.) which can be done either through Council or a Private Certifier and finally there is an "Exempt Development" which allows you to undertake your works without approval.

Over the next couple of weeks I will provide information on all three options to help you determine which is the best one for you.